HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Girls dormus

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitena

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:38 am

Mitena gulped as she stepped into the dorm, expecting swords and blood and stuff everywhere, but of course there was none. Mitena has been only been at the house of the moon for an couple days, and she wanted to explode of stress. She hated to be the new girl, the one with no friends, but she didn't know really what to do about it. She wanted to make her parents proud though.  in the corner of her purple eyes she spotted an girl who looked really dizy or something. Mitena smiled and walked over to the her. "Hiya, im Mitena, you?" She asked, her voice not wavering one bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:43 am

Alaska looked up at the girl standing beside her,"hello, its nice to meet you, my name is Alaska"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitena

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:50 am

"Nice to meet you" Mitena responded, grabbing an folded paper out of her back pocket she took to the house of moon. It was an very short letter/story her parents wrote randomly. mitena quickly put it back and continued to smile, shuffling her feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:52 am

Alaska smiled,"erm,have you seen a girl with black hair by any chance? i mean around this area"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitena

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:55 am

Mitena shook her head "Sorry, I hadn't, what's her name? maybe I could go look for her if you want?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:56 am

Alaska shook her head,"no its okay, she probably just went for a walk or something. Oh her name is Nyx"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitena

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:11 am

Mitena shrugged. "Ok, well, cya"She flicked the hair out of her eye as she walked to the kitchen, hungry. "Ugh, theres nothing good here..." Mitena complained, looking at the choices. Soon, she settled on an peanut butter and jelly sandwich and walked over towards an empty couch, then lazily turned the tv on with the remote as she sat down and began eating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:14 am

Alaska held her head still hearing the voice, she groaned and stood up, and took her hand away, she went into the kitchen and got a glass of water and some left over popcorn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitena

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:40 am

Mitena stared at the screen boredly. The news was same old stuff, weather, brutal murders, missing children, etc. She quickly brushed though her long thick blue hair with her fingers to make sure she hadn't missed any knots the last time she brushed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:58 am

Alaska went onto her phone and texted some of her friends, from her old school
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx Night
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:44 pm

Nyx struggled in the van as the cloaked man got out and walked away , nyxs head hurt and she had to focus extra hard , she opened her mind and searched for Alaska she found her and sent a message ' Alaska , help , in , van , hurry ' nyx blacked out .

The goddess appeared in the girl domus looking worried ' Alaska my child , have you seen Nyx i have not being able to sense her and a few moments ago i felt her pain . But i was unable to get through ' The goddess stood there and then nodded in greeting to the new child
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://houseofthemoon.forumga.net
Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:26 am

Alaska, finally understood the voice, it was Nyx, she gasped and bowed quickly to the goddess,"I have not seen her mistress, but, right now she sent a message" Alaska thought about it making sure she made no mistakes, her eyes widened,"shes in a van, she needs help, and fast!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx Night
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:30 am

The goddess looked gravely at Alaska ' i cant interfer it is against my code , but you must find her , i dont know how this person is blocking me and i dont like it , it has never being done , and if she is in a van , you must hurry , she is clostrophobic ' the goddess nodded and disappeared
Back to top Go down
Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:36 am

Alaska jumped up from the sofa, she didnt know what to do until it hit her, wolf reflex, she ginned, and took a deep breath in through her nose to see if she can get Nyx's scent, it worked, she ran into the kitchen and saw the spilt coffee on the floor, she took another sniff and jumped through the kitchens open window, the scent was fresh, maybe 30 minutes ago, she followed it using her wolf skills to run super fast after the van, she seen it, it was a small figure just in front of her, she ran even more faster, until she caught up with the van , she jumped and clung onto the back doors, door handles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx Night
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:42 am

Nyx curled up in the van , she took deep breaths and looked around but her thoughts where scrambling she hadnt had breakfast or done her injection , she knew she needed sugar soon . i looked around ' please let me go , i need to go back ' i asked weakly this was a side of me no one knew i had
Back to top Go down
Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:49 am

A burst of adrenaline burst through Alaska and she laughed like a maniac, she swung her legs side to side and threw them over the top of the van, along with the rest of her body, she laughed even more and turned around so she was on her belly, she turned herself around so she was facing the front, her laugh had stopped and was replaced by a big grin, she tried opening the side door but it was locked, she frowned, and then remembered the paperclip in her pocket, she seen this in movies, she bent the paperclip out of place so it was straight, well almost straight, she turned around again so she faced the back of the van and she carfully leaned over the edge to the door handle were she jabbed the paperclip in the lock and started twisted it around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx Night
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:51 am

Nyx saw the dor handle opening slightly , ' i call on air protect me ' She spoke weakly but nothing happened she sobbed
Back to top Go down
Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:57 am

Alaska swung herself in slightly, and gently closed the door without making a sound, she went over to Nyx and whispered,"its okay"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx Night
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:59 am

nyx pressed herself away from the figure appearing in the door way ' Alaska?' she asked softly
Back to top Go down
Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:00 am

Alaska smiled,"yeah, its me, are you okay? are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx Night
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:04 am

Nyx smiles softly ' only my head but its not physical '
Back to top Go down
Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:06 am

Alaska nodded,"okay, how do we get out of here?" she hadnt thought about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx Night
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:07 am

' we can try to climb out , theres a bend around the next turn , their is normally hay ther ewe could jump '
Back to top Go down
Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:10 am

Alaska laughed quietly,"okay" she pushed open the vans back doors and looked out, "right okay, i think we can jump that " she knew Nyx was weak, so she went over and gently lifted her up, she opened the door fully,"okay you ready?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx Night
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:13 am

' i am ok , dont worry about me ' she stepped down and took a deep breath , the hay was close enough , she leaped down and fell into the hay coughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls dormus    

Back to top Go down

Girls dormus
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next